Revision (Employee-wise Revision)
Go to Employee menu >> More Tab >> Under Salary Revision Management >> click on Revision.
Enter Employee code/Name to search increment details of a particular Employee.
Click on New to initiate the Increment process Employee wise.
Click on New'
Enter the employee code/name.
Click on search to fetch employee details.
Effective date: Select the effective pay revision date. The future date can’t be entered.
Last increment date: The date of the previous pay revision, if any, is displayed here.
CTC-based: If pay revision is on CTC which is the formula based then enable the checkbox.
Hike type: There are 3 ways to provide a hike (Hike in %, New Value, Hike in Amount).
Choose anyone as per the requirement.
Hike in %:- The given percentage will be added to the existing CTC to derive New CTC. Ex: Existing CTC + 10% of Existing CTC = New CTC.
New Value: Enter New CTC Value.
Hike in Amount: Enter the Difference between Projected CTC and Existing CTC.
Basis value: Enter the values as per the hike type option, for rows like CTC, Variable Pay, and FBP Amount.
Click on Calculate to view projected values as per the selected options.
Click on “Update employee master to save the modifications in the master data.
Note: In the current system, modifications to saved increments are not possible. The workaround is to delete the saved increments and create another increment request. We are planning for an enhancement to allow modification.
Bulk Salary Revision
Go to Employee menu >> More Tab >> Under Salary Revision Management >> Revision >> Click on Import
Process month will reflect as Default (Current month )
Select any calculation type out of Hike in %, Hike in Amount, and New Value from
Calculation Type drop-down list.
The increment can be either CTC based or with an Adhoc Value. Select appropriate Increment
Click on the Increment Type drop-down.
· Click on Generate Template to download the template.
· Enter the increment details in the template and save it on the desktop.
· Browse the file using choose file option
· Click on Import to upload the template into Paybooks.
Increment on Increment in the Same month
Users can give the increment in the same month. Please refer to the same option which is used for bulk increments.
While updating the increment details user has to update employee details in two different rows with appropriate effective dates in each row.
Note: 1. Difference between entered CTC and the sum of the pay component will be automatically considered a special allowance.
2. User has to use only the bulk import increment option for Increment on Increment
Process Arrears and Recovery
Go to Employee menu >> More Tab >> Under Salary Revision Management >> click on Process Revision Arrears
· Select the month to be processed from the Month dropdown.
· Select the location for which the Increment should be processed from the Location dropdown.
· To process employee-wise, check the Employee-wise check box.
· Click on Process to process Increment details for the selected month.
Revision Arrears Report
Go to Employee menu >> More Tab >> Under Salary Revision Management >> click on Revision Arrears Report
· Select the processing month from the Month drop-down.
· Select the pay component for which Pay revision is granted from the Pay Component drop-down.
Click on Export to download the details in excel format
Arrears/Recovery Detailed Report
Go to Employee menu >> More Tab >> Under Salary Revision Management >> click on Revision Report
Enter the Period (From date & To Date) to fetch the list of employees to whom, pay revision has been granted.
To view pay revision details of one employee:
· Enter employee code in the “Employee Code“, field.
· Click on Search to fetch employee details.
· Click on View to preview the Pay revision details of that employee.
· Click on Export to download the details in excel format